There are currently 35 players online.

Warsow

backIndependent Warsow League - First Season to be CTF!

Forum index
Competitions / Cups / Tournaments
Independent Warsow League - First Season to be CTF!
Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
kalleth

(54 posts)

As you can see from a little article at warsownews i've decided to start a Warsow League - which will begin soon after 0.5 is released.

It's based around divisions and seasons - one division to start with if we get enough people, but if we get more than one division you have promotion and relegation to aim for and worry about too!

Also, the site i've created around the league offers a central place for a clan to organise matches - and even though the league signups aren't open yet, you can organize friendly games against opposing clans right now. There's also space in the forums for players to find a team if they're clanless, to find players if their team is low on members, or to comment on the league format and help me improve it.

I've also bought a 10-slot gameserver for the exclusive use of the league that will be available to all registered clans for friendly or league games, along with a 10-slot ventrilo server also available for nothing.

Hopefully, you guys will all sign up and help this community grow :)

The Independent Warsow League can be found at http://www.iwleague.co.uk - please register and signup, even if you don't currently have a team - You can always post in our forums to find one. You can also find us on quakenet @ #warsow.iwl :)

parry
(624 posts)

sounds great tom!

IDLE #warsow.iwl ALSO

Sady

(297 posts)

Yep, it looks cool. : )
Gl with that!

WoOdY49

(794 posts)

ctf action, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

hhhhhhhhhh

(2487 posts)

Good luck with the league :)

thelawenforcer

dramallama
(4274 posts)

looking forward to it!

Soulmate

(322 posts)

kalleth is teh man !

CTF > all

parry
(624 posts)

KILLME

(1601 posts)

CTF hell yeah, order has to get active again!

GoReY

(694 posts)

we are active :P, we just dont have set match schedule for tdm/ctf practice :>

Inane

Inane
(449 posts)

battletwat

(721 posts)

The disappearing guy has disappeared, what a surprise!

hhhhhhhhhh

(2487 posts)

And you realize it now bt? He left us ages a go. :(

battletwat

(721 posts)

But there was a change he showed up on time when this was supposed to start, which doesnt look like its happening now..

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2014 Chasseur De Bots

Warsow in social media

Warsow is an indie game developed by group of hobbyists. Please consider giving us a small donation: