Warsow

backBugs in .62

Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
crizis

Mad Hatter
(4547 posts)

clownfart wrote:
This stencil shadows bug happens on these floors on wdm15. On other floors the shadows seem to be normal.

probably has something to do with the floor shader.. if you can figure out what, i can include the fix, but other than doubt anything will be done for this.

adem

Группа ВКонтакте vk.com/wsw_ru
(2085 posts)

byce wrote:

best HUD i've ever seen. Want it!)

byce
(113 posts)

adem wrote:

best HUD i've ever seen. Want it!)

It's not quite done yet, I'll post it in the mods forum when it's ready. Dont wanna derail the thread any more :D

clownfart

aka simon
(1120 posts)

I was thinking that too crizis, I'm really shit with shaders though, so I'll just leave it.

Huksi`

Hat Matter
(3502 posts)

Imo the worst thing about new GB is that the small shots have the same knockback as 10, but less selfdamage. Tho it takes alot more precise timing but still.

crizis

Mad Hatter
(4547 posts)

What is this new GB I'm not aware of?

clownfart

aka simon
(1120 posts)

crizis wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TvrrfMxmkE
(updated 2012-03-04 05:01:43)

crizis

Mad Hatter
(4547 posts)

clownfart wrote:
crizis wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TvrrfMxmkE

There's no any kind of code change in promod for this so dno what this is about :)

crizis

Mad Hatter
(4547 posts)

clownfart wrote:
This stencil shadows bug happens on these floors on wdm15. On other floors the shadows seem to be normal.

I think I figured out what's going on with this. The lighter grey floor is a patch which is floating 1 unit above the darker 'main' floor brush. So it's a map bug.

Much Noise
(13 posts)

I guess I should be writing in this thread rather than on the main forum? Anyway, here it is:

In Windows 7, the server list when ordered by number of players online isn't exactly correct. There are servers with 0 users online littered throughout the ones that actually do have people online.

Config file although I don't think it's relevant.

DrahtMaul
(107 posts)

the sorting-algorithm considers the players as well as TV and bots while the UI just shows players ignoring bots and TVs.

MagusZero
Chaotician
(1862 posts)

...which may be possible to deal with in 0.7

toukkapoukka

Has-been developer
(282 posts)

MagusZero wrote:
...which may be possible to deal with in 0.7

..which is most likely since the ui is fully recoded.

byce
(113 posts)

crizis wrote:
report graphic bugs only with stock medium profile please.

It's still there, just not noticeable in a screenshot with nicer graphics settings. You'd have to move around in-game to see it.

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2014 Chasseur De Bots

Warsow in social media

Warsow is an indie game developed by group of hobbyists. Please consider giving us a small donation: