There are currently 24 players online.

Warsow

backQuestions for the dev team about upcoming release?

Forum index
Community Blogs
Questions for the dev team about upcoming release?
Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
Darkwave
(216 posts)

Vic wrote:
Darkwave wrote:
homart wrote:
iS warsow 0.7 the warsow "final version (1) or they will be new feature soon like a duel finder based on rating for the final?
Will there be another donation tool like before?

This idea just popped up in my mind while reading your post:

What if you create a donation link where you can donate from 1€/$ to...whatever you want? Once there is xxx sum of money gathered - which is live followable on the site and goes *dingdingding* like you won the jackpot - an awesome cup by the awesome falcky gets hosted! Or just every 6 months with the remaining money in the "donationbank"? Casted by nvc and jehar!

Tbh, I don't think this should be devs' responsibility to organize and host this kind of stuff. We alraedy have enough on our plates with actually developing the game, we'd very much rather prefer to have some semi-official community site handling this kind of stuff.

Yeah that would work too, if there's enough motivation from falcky of course and if he's up for it with some other people to create that kind of thing :)

Btw, just saying, some games nowadays have an esport "manager" on the devteam. Tribes Ascend for example has HiRez-Bart who does all the shoutcasting and manages all the cups/money. In League Of Legends you have Phreak and all integrated into their main website.
(updated 2012-06-26 00:55:56)

medve a maci

(60 posts)

how do u plan to advertise the game

VectorVanDoom
(updated Today 13:37)
(2187 posts)

clownfart wrote:
Huksi, this thread is about questions to the devs.

cant find huksi's post, did a moderator step in? way to go.

to stay on topic:
is it only my impression, or are the forums needing proper moderation for a long time now?

jihnsius

<3<#<3
(595 posts)

Posts that are neither informative nor inquisitive per the topic discussion will be deleted upon our discretion.

And yes, it's long overdue. Not anymore. =)
(updated 2012-07-01 23:02:20)

Huksi`

Hat Matter
(3502 posts)

This is to jihnsius: What is the music genre of Warsow soundtrack? Or can it be categorized under any genre at all?

necare

(47 posts)

do you feel totaly free with the QFusion engine? Have you been looking for alternatives?

do you use codingframeworks like boost?

do you use git or svn for code management?

what would you change if you would start up all over again?

how would you get more programmers to do work for warsow? and how do you get them to add a ELO Rating System for duel? :)

MagusZero
Chaotician
(1862 posts)

do you feel totaly free with the QFusion engine? Have you been looking for alternatives?

The only time this has been mentioned is april fools. Honestly though, this isn't even qfusion anymore.

toukkapoukka

Has-been developer
(282 posts)

MagusZero wrote:

The only time this has been mentioned is april fools. Honestly though, this isn't even qfusion anymore.

Actually it has always been and always will be QFusion.

MagusZero
Chaotician
(1862 posts)

That's not what I meant. I meant that its been modified so much that it can't exactly be called qfusion.

Or so I've heard.
(updated 2012-07-08 01:37:49)

crizis

Mad Hatter
(4545 posts)

MagusZero wrote:
That's not what I meant. I meant that its been modified so much that it can't exactly be called qfusion.

Or so I've heard.

There is no separate project called qfusion. Warsow IS the qfusion.

MagusZero
Chaotician
(1862 posts)

jihnsius

<3<#<3
(595 posts)

Huksi` wrote:
This is to jihnsius: What is the music genre of Warsow soundtrack? Or can it be categorized under any genre at all?

Each track so far is a different genre, more or less.

Industrial, drum and bass, breakbeat, experimental, drumstep

adem

Группа ВКонтакте vk.com/wsw_ru
(2080 posts)

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2014 Chasseur De Bots

Warsow in social media

Warsow is an indie game developed by group of hobbyists. Please consider giving us a small donation: