There are currently 44 players online.

Warsow

backSo long, and thanks for all the pork.

Forum index
Blog
So long, and thanks for all the pork.
Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
Huksi`

Hat Matter
(3378 posts)

I feel a little sorry for you, that you've become a "target" for flame. Like for many players you seem to be the first one blame if there's something they don't like about the game.

But from my behalf, I wanna thank you for all the work and effort you've put into this. Shame if you feel that you've wasted this time that you used in Warsow. I can say, Warsow wouldn't be the same without you, it probably wouldn't even be alive.

And I hope you will stay as you are, because I know that behind this dev role there is a really nice guy. Too bad that people fail to see you behind the dev shell, and think that you have no feelings and you can be blamed and flamed for everything. That's something that nobody should have to withstand.

crizis

Mad Hatter
(4417 posts)

And I thought I could at least play pickups and random duels after quitting devin' but it really turns out, this community is just so poisonous bitter toxic, killing itself. So therefore I also completely quit playing warsow as of this post.

Bye.

Huksi`

Hat Matter
(3378 posts)

Hey, don't judge the whole community because of couple people. Don't let them ruin your fun! For example, pickup would be a lot more peaceful and nice place without guys like packto and couple guys whose names shall not be mentioned here.
(updated 2013-03-24 08:49:06)

CrustY

(345 posts)

can't f*cking believe it... srsly...
crizis, but actually have to say thx for all u did for this game where I've met lots of good ppl
(updated 2013-03-24 14:59:05)

vdo
rIGHT
(58 posts)

crizis wrote:
And I thought I could at least play pickups and random duels after quitting devin' but it really turns out, this community is just so poisonous bitter toxic, killing itself. So therefore I also completely quit playing warsow as of this post.

Bye.

You've done a lot for the community and we appreciate it a lot, same goes for the rest of the devs(ex devs) Good luck with everything in the future. Thanks!

Huksi`

Hat Matter
(3378 posts)

Oh, and I think it needs to be said that crizis is one of the most underrated persons in the history of Warsow.

SoLomonK

Founder
(2945 posts)

Huksi` wrote:

Sorry, but the history of wsw's dev didn't started the day you registered in this forum, dude :p
And you're expressing a minor opinion :
http://www.warsow.net/forum/thread/15406
But you're right, there was a lot of underated contributors, either in the team and in the community, during the whole history of Warsow.

Now about Crizis, I wish him to just have a break and come back.
(updated 2013-03-27 08:31:25)

tuxBRO!
(164 posts)

SoLomonK wrote:
Huksi` wrote:

Sorry, but the history of wsw's dev didn't started the day you registered in this forum, dude :p
And you're expressing a minor opinion :
http://www.warsow.net/forum/thread/15406
But you're right, there was a lot of underated contributors, either in the team and in the community, during the whole history of Warsow.

Now about Crizis, I wish him to just have a break and come back.

agreed, just come chill with us aussies criziz, im sure you've heard from tripod what im attempting to do, because i love this game, and i think it really could become bigger.

so myself and alot of other people appreciate everything you and the other developers do.

Huksi`

Hat Matter
(3378 posts)

SoLomonK wrote:
Huksi` wrote:

And you're expressing a minor opinion:

Yes, I know that, but I rarely have seen anyone else being flamed as much as him!
(updated 2013-04-03 23:22:55)

SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

Thanks for every thing you did! Know that there are noobs out there like myself who still try and enter this game. Despite some trolls, there are many nice players out there. Try and surround yourself with better clans/people.

SolidFake

(4491 posts)

Oh, I never expressed my gratitude here it seems, thanks a lot Crizis for all the fantastic work you've done!
Without you Warsow probably wouldn't be any more, so long, fare well!

Springbok
(14 posts)

SSCXDeathX wrote:
Thanks for every thing you did! Know that there are noobs out there like myself who still try and enter this game. Despite some trolls, there are many nice players out there. Try and surround yourself with better clans/people.

True that. So long and good luck crizis. If it makes you feel better, there are even people on the other side of the world that admire your contributions to this game :)

I'm playing around on 0.62 (can't really play online anyway) but when I download 1.03 one of these days I promise I will give it a good try and not hate and bash ;)

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2014 Chasseur De Bots

Warsow in social media

Warsow is an indie game developed by group of hobbyists. Please consider giving us a small donation: