Forum index
Clans
{SSC}SoulSociety MULTI-Gaming Clan
Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

{SSC}SoulSociety Multi-Gaming Clan

{SSC}SoulSociety is a multi-gaming clan that plays many games from FPS, RPG, RTS, Racing Console and more! Our goal is to have an active community in Urban Terror while providing a good time to our clan members! {SSC}SoulSociety Clan is the right clan for you if you're an active member of Urban Terror and looking to play with other members that know what they're doing. Our clan has two Servers in UrT and a server Left 4 Dead 2!

Check us out at http://www.SoulSocietyClan.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our goals for Warsow:

To have fun in this game
Clan war/Scrimmage against others when having the chance
Train YOU, as a player to be better on the battlefield

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US!?

Game Nights

Active Community

Great Players

Many other games than just UrT

Helpful Community

Xfire/Steam Support

Rank System and Achievements

and More!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roster:

Active:

{SSC}XDeathX

{SSC}Nightmare

{SSC}Monst3r

{SSC}IRule

{SSC}Tyler

{SSC}TastySalmagundi

{SSC}Fluffykins

{SSC}Xenon

{SSC}Lookwat

{SSC}Kinslayer

{SSC}Exceedz

{SSC}Redwing

{SSC}UndeadPix3l

*all I can remember for now

MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD VENTRILO!!!

Ventrilo: IP: soulsocietyclan.typefrag.com or (iodine.typefrag.com) Port: 27342
Xfire: xdeathsx

We have a Clan Arena(survivor) Server currently on 4.2!
64.235.47.164:27962

If you're interested, apply below by filling out this application!

In-game name:

Previous Warsow Clans: (if any)

How active are you in Warsow: (Daily, Every other day, Weekly)

Do you have Ventrilo, Xfire, Steam, etc: (if so put username for contact)
(updated 2013-04-03 07:24:17)

FragStealer

(149 posts)

That is awsome ! :) wanna play some fw vs kya this weekend ? =) pm me on irc #kya ! we are playing every gametype ! cu in game

Puffdar

(240 posts)

looks promising and intimidating, welcome !

feel free to idle u and your clan #warsow.pickup #warsow & etc if u wanna touch the warsow players and get real action :)

Pikku

(609 posts)

Hi there, gl hf!

What was ventrilo again?

heretic

(48 posts)

Hey XDeathX! Glad to see Jah didn't scare you guys off! If you're looking for north american players, also idle #warsow.na on quakenet. Hope to see you ingame sometime.

SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

First of all, thank you to everyone who has opened their arms to embrace this new clan to the game. I appreciate you all being nice and welcoming.

heretic wrote:
Hey XDeathX! Glad to see Jah didn't scare you guys off! If you're looking for north american players, also idle #warsow.na on quakenet. Hope to see you ingame sometime.

As if. It takes a lot more than a bit of talk and a rabbit on crack to scare us off. He's actually a decent person from what it seems.

SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

Clan's 3-day Warsow Tournament started yesterday! To anyone who's missed out, join our clan to participate in the next one!

slowi

the guy with very low sens
(1242 posts)

SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

slowi wrote:
lol

LoL is a very fun game!

SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

Redwing vs Dkadar: Funny Match- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtgSUb71_B0

slowi

(1242 posts)

i think you guys should take warsow movement lessons :D

SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

I completely agree on that, and that's why we have game nights established. With being new to Warsow, we're not all about the hard-core training first. We're trying to transition from one game to another, and get the underlying feel for the game itself. While jumping/movement is a key factor, there's a lot of people to train and that's a skill acquired over time. We will eventually get there and I expect to see a major improvement from this video to the ones in the future. For now though, we're fine where were at and having fun!

By the way: If you could post any useful videos that might be hidden around on the forum or any ones in your opinion that you feel are better in others that would be great! I can teach some of the jumping, but a lot comes from experience and good quality material.
(updated 2013-04-08 18:28:12)

SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

Thanks for the linking me to this! I appreciate your help.
marie-jo wrote:
The classics

slowi

(1242 posts)

to move like in movement school with mote, use cg_oldmovement 1
i suggest using new movement(cg_oldmovement 0) though, since it's easier to master. press +fwd and jump :)
gl hf
(updated 2013-04-08 22:27:52)

SSCXDeathX
(22 posts)

Surprisingly enough, our clan isn't too nooby. We already have the cg_oldmovement 1 and the displayedPressedKeys as well set to 1. It's just about us getting down the jumping.

vdo
rIGHT
(58 posts)

SSCXDeathX wrote:
Surprisingly enough, our clan isn't too nooby. We already have the cg_oldmovement 1 and the displayedPressedKeys as well set to 1. It's just about us getting down the jumping.

Also, don't forget cg_showspeed 1 but you probably all ready have it :P

One other thing that would be quite useful for you is to bind weapons to different buttons around movement keys. You can do that in options.

I have:

rockets = Q
Electrobolt = E
Lasergun = F
Plasmagun = R
Grenades = 4
Riotgun = 3
Machinegun = 2
Gunblade = 1

And my movement keys are w a s d

Hope I didn't forget any weapon :P makes switching weapons A LOT faster.
(updated 2013-04-09 18:28:53)

DalaiLamer

All your base are belong to us.
(465 posts)

bind c "use pg;use lg"
bind e "use eb"
bind f "use gl;use rl"
bind q "use mg;use rg"
bind MOUSE3 "use Gunblade"
if you press "c" once you get the laser gun, pressing it twice you get the plasma gun;
if you press "f" once you get the rocket launcher, pressing it twice you get the grenade launcher;
if you press "q" once you get the riot gun, pressing it twice you get the machine gun;
pressing middle mouse button gives you gunblade
(updated 2013-04-10 10:46:03)

TheGuyBehindY0u
(1 posts)

In-game name:TheGuyBehindY0u

Previous Warsow Clans:none

How active are you in Warsow: Daily

Steam: TheGuyBehindY0u Ventrilo: TheGuyBehindY0u Skype: bronzeagevideogames

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2014 Chasseur De Bots

Warsow in social media

Warsow is an indie game developed by group of hobbyists. Please consider giving us a small donation: