There are currently 46 players online.

Warsow

backLive Statistics API

Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
qkie!
(4 posts)

Hey guys,

is there any possibility to fetch statistics from a server like Player K/D, Accuracy and similar stuff? Sorry if there is an obvious way but I searched everywhere and didn't find anything, qStat seems to just return the map and player numbers, and I'd like to fetch some more.

Thanks in advance :)

learn_more

(3489 posts)

send 'getstatus' instead of 'getinfo' to the game (connectionless packet)
(updated 2013-07-11 19:49:23)

qkie!
(4 posts)

Thanks, the connectionless packet is working out for me. :) I get the score, ping and names of the players, is it possible to somehow fetch the weapon accuracy though?

edit: and it wouldn't be possible to fetch awards like double kill etc.? That would be premium stuff.
(updated 2013-07-15 02:43:15)

crizis

Mad Hatter
(4547 posts)

You can query some data through stats api, but it's somewhat limited.

I may add additional apis to JSON for awards and stuff if you present some worthwile demo for example what you'd do with this (don't wanna do wasted work for features which no one will ever use).

qkie!
(4 posts)

The stats api isn't working out for me as it does not work for non-ranked servers.

For what I'm working on: A little german community I recently befriended is hosting a one-day Warsow event (of kinds) and I'm coding an overlay for the livestream which is supposed to take the scores of the players directly from the server and display them on the overlay. The flash overlay itself is finished and I'm doing the last work on a java program which fetches the data from the server, handles it and puts it in a text file for the flash overlay to work with.
It all works with what Warsow currently has, but it would be nice to have additional stats like accuracy for example to be able to fetch.
I'll totally understand if you say that this is not big enough for your efforts though. :) But if the interest is there maybe I can release the overlay to the public. Don't know how much streamers Warsow has though..
Well anyways, I guess I can show off something tomorrow, I'll post again then. :)

learn_more

(3489 posts)

in that case, why not show the numbers on the hud of the one shoutcasting.
i believe it's possible to show scores / player names on that and all...

qkie!
(4 posts)

Forgot to write: It's going over multiple rounds and the scores get added and bonuspoints awarded for first place, so it has to carry over.

learn_more

(3489 posts)

ah, i see.

you could always alter the server to modify the getstatus, or create a new command that returns more :)

if u need some pointers, #warsow@irc.quakenet.org is where you find me.
(updated 2013-07-18 23:29:30)

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2014 Chasseur De Bots

Warsow in social media

Warsow is an indie game developed by group of hobbyists. Please consider giving us a small donation: