There are currently 47 players online.

Warsow

back[MOD/GT] Racesow

rorgoroth

(42 posts)

F1 from me too, it would make it little to no effort for new and/or a little lazy people like me who never bothered registering on race in the first place :>

Also, loving the all strafe options in HUD menu and for ghost+sound, that's some good shit.

RiFo

(225 posts)

A_Pink_Name wrote:
RiFo wrote:
A_Pink_Name wrote:
AFK players are ignored in callvotes, unless they have already voted.

What defines someone as afk? merely being in spec, or inactivity for x seconds?
Btw, every warsow server needs that feature.

You have to be inactive for `g_inactivity_maxtime` seconds (default 90). This means no input, even opening console will mark you as active again.

Vic (or crizis), could this be implemented everywhere? AFK voteblockers are annoying in every gt :)

A_Pink_Name

Delicious Penguin
(117 posts)

RiFo wrote:
A_Pink_Name wrote:
AFK players are ignored in callvotes, unless they have already voted.

Vic (or crizis), could this be implemented everywhere? AFK voteblockers are annoying in every gt :)

Already backported that, its in basewsw now :P. If theres any other features the devs are interested in I don't mind backporting them. Things like private msgs, chat blocking, hide ammo counts for hud with infinite ammo gametypes, weapon activated trigger fixes.
(updated 2014-04-19 15:51:15)

Vic

Your former Warsow overlord
(5784 posts)

just request pulls from your feature branches and I'll merge whatever i feel like merging into basewsw :)

A_Pink_Name

Delicious Penguin
(117 posts)

Beta servers back up with full mappool and auth. Just login on the profile tab like you would for ranked servers before connecting. Update your protected nickname with /protectednick if you like.

A number of small fixes have made it, notably you can't pass through thin triggers at high speed anymore (or atleast its __much__ harder).

I'm still a bit concerned about how warsow.net will handle long lasting sessions, so we need testers! Hop on and leave your experiences here.

A_Pink_Name

Delicious Penguin
(117 posts)

Weapondefs are pretty much finalized and live on 1.5 now. Consider this an RC, we'll officially move to 1.5 in <2 weeks (hopefully).

Also any feedback on the ui changes we have would be greatly appreciated!
(updated 2014-05-16 22:19:25)

Penza
(4 posts)

crizis wrote:
btw it would be nice if racesow used warsow.net accounts with single-sign on as login. or at least supported that.

+1

rs_autoRaceDemo 5 %) must heve on others game types xD
(updated 2014-05-19 00:58:16)

RiFo

(225 posts)

A_Pink_Name wrote:
Weapondefs are pretty much finalized and live on 1.5 now. Consider this an RC, we'll officially move to 1.5 in <2 weeks (hopefully).

Also any feedback on the ui changes we have would be greatly appreciated!

From what i've heard, racesow will not be getting to 1.5 any time soon.

RIP for now racesow, best game ever.
(updated 2014-07-08 03:04:50)

crizis

Mad Hatter
(4784 posts)

Holi
(109 posts)

Arfh, been longing for racesow again for ages... :(

Huksi`

Plasmaster
(3752 posts)

Don't worry, Racesow will eventually move to 1.5. It has always been bit late, nothing new :)

RiFo

(225 posts)

crizis wrote:
Why not?

I heard Pink pulled a houdini and disappeared, so no DB can be setup.. really odd, since 95% of overall development was done :s

But I hope i'm wrong, it's what ppl told me yesterday when i started warsow 1.0 for the first time in months to get a status update. Was surprised about the amount of players still in 1.0 btw, 20 ppl after midnight :>
(updated 2014-07-08 18:21:24)

slowi

the guy with very low sens
(1340 posts)

20 ppl after midnight :>

@ race right? or are they actually playing ca n shit in 1.0?

edit: just remembered someone told me there were still ppl playing 0.42 when 1.0 was released :E
(updated 2014-07-08 20:03:41)

RiFo

(225 posts)

slowi wrote:
20 ppl after midnight :>

@ race right? or are they actually playing ca n shit in 1.0?

edit: just remembered someone told me there were still ppl playing 0.42 when 1.0 was released :E

15 at race, 5 at ica (idk why/who)

rorgoroth

(42 posts)

Anyone have update on race with 1.5?

I have free time now so I guess I'll have to dl 1.0 and get all maps and hud and shit again -_- there is like 3 players in 1.5 race and 2 maps and ppl leave real quick. fuck.

Mef!sto

(754 posts)

are there even stats on 1.5?

RiFo

(225 posts)

Racesow is ready for release in 1.5 in theory, but it needs a database.

Holi
(109 posts)

Have you started fiddling with the database yet or don't you have someone able to right now? I'm terrible at racing but would love to play it again if you get it working :)

RiFo

(225 posts)

afaik, nobody is able/willing to get the database running atm.

L1ghT

(9 posts)

Bump. Is finally someone able to take some time and do it for the warsow community? I know you have given a fk about racesow for a long period of time, cause we had somebody being able to do that, this somebody is gone. So is there anyone willing to help? For further questions ask RiFo @ irc #warsow.pickup thanks.
(updated 2014-09-02 22:16:03)

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2017 Chasseur de bots