Forum index
Blog
Android version with touch controls preview
Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
adem

still alive
(2599 posts)

A short preview of the 4-finger touch controls in the Android version of Warsow 1.6 on a prototype of the tutorial level. Video as well as port made by our new member - SiPlus. Tutorial map made by our well known friend, SolidFake, who joined Dev Team recently too.

(updated 2015-03-05 20:50:17)

miDGet

(499 posts)

wow, crazy that it runs on phones. the controls could get tricky though ;)

SolidFake

mapping noob
(4701 posts)

wsw android duel cup go

adem

still alive
(2599 posts)

from what i know you'll be able to make local servers with it.. ANDROID LAN FTW \o/

CrustY

Banhammer attendant
(638 posts)

lol, really amazed :D

www.lovesow.net

(52 posts)

i don't see the point in an android port unless you can spec games
(updated 2015-03-05 23:06:50)

Jazcash

Top Dude
(78 posts)

If you could plug a mouse and keyboard into it it would be semi-sensible. Other than that, I guess it's more just a fun thing to show off and nobody would actually play it for real on a phone or tablet. Speccing would be cool though.

joemaro

(222 posts)

i think it can be very handy for the future with google ruling the world and all (makes me mad btw) to have it running on android already. tablets are not the final product and i guess new controllers are coming.

lugarius

OfflinePlayer
(16 posts)

SiPlus

aka TriΔngel
(180 posts)

Nowhere for now, maybe later (but don't know when), but without accounts, news, etc. (I'm not working on it now though.)

If the fork happens, then this will be released as soon as it's done, but I know nothing about it.
(updated 2016-07-11 17:16:13)

Swee4T
r_Swee4T
(51 posts)

i think it would be cool enought if you were just be able to spectate anybody. Ofcourse you could be just watching someone streaming but who is streaming wsw? Furthermore.. spectating gives your more possibilities. Otherwise you would be limited to see only what the streamer does.

I think it would be very cool

+ chat with the ppl
(updated 2016-12-09 21:35:11)

adem

still alive
(2599 posts)

Swee4T wrote:
Ofcourse you could be just watching someone streaming but who is streaming wsw?

https://www.twitch.tv/tazvoice
https://www.twitch.tv/leshkawsw
(updated 2016-12-11 04:26:34)

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2017 Chasseur de bots

Warsow in social media