Forum index
Community Blogs
6yo VOD of KeRpaL vs reLoad @ Jehar
Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
adem

still alive
(2641 posts)

Following my previous post I'd like to make another Christmas present. This is one of my favorite VODs with epic battle of two famouse Warsow duelers - reLoad and KeRpaL, and outstanding casting by from Jehar. It had happened 6 years ago, during the Christmas Cup right before the 0.6 version release. KeRpaL had 1-0 map score advantage as he came from Winners bracket.

Originally it has only 480p with 30 fps. But I decided to improve it and to share it via YouTube for the community. After using frame interpolation script from SVP and applying some VirtualDub filters VOD got a bit better. So in result video has 720p @ 60 fps, which you can see below. Have a nice watching!

P.S. Also during the new year holidays I'm going to share some old and (may be) forgotten Warsow movies on this channel which I still has access on. Those videos are going to be improved in the same way as the one above! So don't forget to subscribe :b
(updated 2016-12-30 10:51:29)

Keprohm
Traveler
(39 posts)

The duels are epic and the presentator is the best I've ever seen in any games. This video is pure quality. But what the fuck happend to the fifth match ? Why did they all say it was the end ?

It makes a pretty 2 - 2, nice score for a shonen but not for a warsow cup :{

jwzr__
(77 posts)

Keprohm wrote:
The duels are epic and the presentator is the best I've ever seen in any games. This video is pure quality. But what the fuck happend to the fifth match ? Why did they all say it was the end ?

It makes a pretty 2 - 2, nice score for a shonen but not for a warsow cup :{

I havent watched it but I suppose that whoever won came from Winner Bracket and therefore had a 1 map advantage. This procedure is quite common.

goochie

8=϶
(4847 posts)

winner bracket point advantage is a pretty stupid rule for a 1v1 game btw, especially for one that is played on different maps
(updated 2016-12-29 19:41:32)

KeRpaL

(943 posts)

good match
big + for uploading =)

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2017 Chasseur de bots