Forum index
General
#warsow.pickup match reports
Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
MikeJS

warsow royalty
(260 posts)

<@^PUBot^> soopasanic, moonshield, mwaga, ecco, franksii, vinegar, transistor, candykush, mikejs, snob_
should connect 81.4.110.69:44401;password pickup . Captains will be: mwaga and franksii.
Good level: medium

MikeJS caps against soopasanic.

MikeJS times out to take a shit one round into the game. snob keeps the game timed out despite protests from several other players. moonshield sees an opportunity to also take a shit and does so.

hta team damages soopasanic for several rounds. soopasanic dies to hta. hta goes to cry in spectate. SUB NEEDED for bomb pickup!

Rain the sub joins team alpha. moonshield holds mouse1 at spawn and immediately selfdumps. Alpha loses anyway.

jwzr__
(79 posts)

gg moonshield cez iGOR_YAKOVLEV

frankus

Kick in the door
(53 posts)

gg jwzr gg mikejs and ecco

its always nice to see how much players like candykush have improved! looking forward to next match to see his massive plays again

oops! cheers aha 102
(updated 2017-09-13 01:43:35)

kush
(6 posts)

MikeJS wrote:

hta team damages soopasanic for several rounds. soopasanic dies to hta. hta goes to cry in spectate. SUB NEEDED for bomb pickup!

(v) Goodgame!

soopasanic aka jwzr started to td me at start for 2 rounds, i decided to tk him every round then so he can cry and runaway...

you callvoted a kick to kick me and it passed so dont wonder why i left and you needed a sub...

gz to this pickup community which sucks hard except Puffdar he is the best and fuck the rest ;)

CrustY

Banhammer attendant
(650 posts)

soopasanic aka jwzr started to td me at start for 2 rounds

Nice admin

MikeJS times out to take a shit one round into the game. snob keeps the game timed out despite protests from several other players. moonshield sees an opportunity to also take a shit and does so.

Rain the sub joins team alpha. moonshield holds mouse1 at spawn and immediately selfdumps. Alpha loses anyway.

oops! cheers aha 102

slice

(22 posts)

soop
(2 posts)

i never TD hta, ever, i don't know what he's talking about.

MikeJS

warsow royalty
(260 posts)

kush
(6 posts)

soop wrote:

yes and you never licked a pussy ;)

jwzr__
(79 posts)

CrustY wrote:
soopasanic aka jwzr started to td me at start for 2 rounds

Nice admin

thanks again

MikeJS

warsow royalty
(260 posts)

<^PUBot^> bomb pickup has been started!
<^PUBot^> [], ra1n, rq, franksii, soopasanic, moonshield, transistor, crass, don_packto, mikejs should connect 81.4.110.69:44401;
password pickup . Captains will be: franksii and []

Seven out of ten people join the server. SUB NEEDED for bomb pickup! Please connect 81.4.110.69:44401;password pickup !

Nobody subs.

frankus

Kick in the door
(53 posts)

MikeJS wrote:
<^PUBot^> [], ra1n, rq, franksii, soopasanic, moonshield, transistor, crass, don_packto, mikejs should connect 81.4.110.69:44401;
password pickup . Captains will be: franksii and []

Seven out of ten people join the server. SUB NEEDED for bomb pickup! Please connect 81.4.110.69:44401;password pickup !

Nobody subs.

Good game!

MikeJS

warsow royalty
(260 posts)

<^PUBot^> gladiator pickup has been started!
<^PUBot^> moonshield, mikejs, crass, transistor should connect 5.230.135.80:44437 . Captains will be: transistor and crass.

Refugees from the failed bomb pickup !add a gametype requiring fewer hands in an attempt to salvage their friday nights.

Crass ragequits four minutes in. Sparta ragespecs five minutes in.

MikeJS and moonshield duke it out, demonstrating the highest levels of play seen in years, improvising strategies so elite they can never be repeated.

Sparta ragejoins to help moonshield defeat MikeJS, but the pair is unsuccessful.
(updated 2017-09-15 23:37:27)

MikeJS

warsow royalty
(260 posts)

<^PUBot^> arcade pickup has been started!
<^PUBot^> mwaga, moonshield, mikejs should connect 5.230.135.80:44407 . Captains will be: mwaga and mikejs.
Good level: trash

Refugees from the failed gladiator pickup !add a gametype requiring fewer hands in an attempt to salvage their friday nights.

Some pubs join and ask if we are all bots. Moonshield unironically suggests everyone sit on their hands and let him win the game solo.

Nobody has fun.
(updated 2017-09-16 00:07:56)

slice

(22 posts)

soop
(2 posts)

kush wrote:
soop wrote:

yes and you never licked a pussy ;)

k

MikeJS

warsow royalty
(260 posts)

<^PUBot^> mikejs, transistor, shanks, muadas, corpse, soopasanic, mwaga, the_law, ^3schwamm, tom__ should connect 81.4.110.69:44401;password pickup . Captains will be: transistor and mikejs.

Schwamm defends the bomb. Transistor types at 15 words per minute. the_law gets flawlessed by MikeJS with RG and calls him a retard.

the_law alternates between solo carrying and throwing until 15-15, then wins the game, finishing with 133 points.
(updated 2017-09-17 23:25:13)

goochie

8=϶
(4851 posts)

get a mic and do a highlights show on youtube

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2017 Chasseur de bots