Forum index
Mapping
group brushes in netradiant?
Posted by
Post Scroll to bottom
Regulator
(21 posts)

Hi,

is it possible to group a couple of brushes and build some groups in this way, so i can handle a view groups ensteed of a lot of brushes?

I hope you understand what i mean, if not, please ask :D

Thank you
Regulator

SolidFake

mapping noob
(4714 posts)

yes, you can, select the brushes (or planes) and check at the top for a group function. But it is kinda wonky, instead of selecting the group via the entity list, you better select one brush of the group and then press ctrl&E or sth. which selects all objects linked to sth.

farmup

CTF-Priest
(773 posts)

dude you know how english sounds but have never read or written a word!? :D you're making the same brutal mistake over and over again. what u mean is written FEW, now view. view = (aus)sicht :D also: that other thing is called "instead".

don't excuse yourself for it, learn for the future! :)
(updated 2017-10-12 20:43:17)

Regulator
(21 posts)

farmup wrote:
dude you know how english sounds but have never read or written a word!? :D you're making the same brutal mistake over and over again. what u mean is written FEW, now view. view = (aus)sicht :D also: that other thing is called "instead".

don't excuse yourself for it, learn for the future! :)

haha farmup, thank you!
Thats right, i only written a vew words in the past...most time spend in tutorial videos...
"vew" i didnt know...but now i know,
"instead" i have to correct in my auto filling keyboard, for not native and beginner english, i didnt saw this mistake :D
thank you and please dont hasistate to correct me, when your eyes are bleeding while reading my posts :D

SolidFake wrote:

yes, you can, select the brushes (or planes) and check at the top for a group function. But it is kinda wonky, instead of selecting the group via the entity list, you better select one brush of the group and then press ctrl&E or sth. which selects all objects linked to sth.

This works fine :)
Thank you SolidFake!

Nice evening
Regulator

Scroll to top

RSSRSSRSSRSS

Copyright © 2017 Chasseur de bots